Sentricon Always Active Refill is an ideal solution against termites rather than a bait. The innovative technology brings the perfect termite management system that can be maintained for as long as the structure exists. Active since day one of using, Sentricon does the job of a revolutionary termiticide rod. Hexaflumuron is the active ingredient and it works as an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator). Most commonly this termiticide is used as part of a termite inspection, monitoring and baiting system and it acts by stopping the insect's growth. Termiticide Rods have the benefits of both chemical barriers and bait stations, without any of their drawbacks.
- Active substance: Hexaflumuron 5g/kg;
- Colour: white;
- Odour: mild;
- No mixing needed;
- Group 15 insecticide;
- Working 24/7;
- Attractive to termites;
- Cost effective;
This product can be used:
- For use in areas conducive to termite foraging. (Except Tasmania);
- To protect the structures from subterranean termite damage;
- Areas that create a zone of high moisture around the foundation edge such as: air conditioning units, hot water units, irrigation systems, down-pipes and water run-off areas;
- Edges of paved or concrete paths. Moisture coming off the path makes travel for termites easier;
- Near tree stumps, trees, woodpiles or any other wooden or cellulose materials in the garden.
How to use:
- Place Sentricon RTI stations in the soil 300 to 500 mm off a foundation wall;
- According to the situation you can place it along the path edge where there is a natural moisture gradient;
- Where there is a concrete driveway, patio or very wide path off the foundation wall;
- Place around the whole structure at 3 m intervals.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|