Antmaster Liquid Ant Bait, 125 ml
Ant Master is a ready to use liquid, sweet bait effective against a variety of common species of pest ants. The professional product does not require dilution and can be successfully used both indoor and outdoor. Present in various formulations, Imidacloprid is a substance that mimics nicotine which is toxic to the insects. Once ingested the nervous system is permanently damaged, this conducting in colony elimination.
- No dilution needed;
- Easy to apply;
- Ready to use;
- Highly effective;
- Odour free;
- No colour;
- Faster effect than common baits;
- Highly appealing for ants;
- Active substance: 0.05 g/L IMIDACLOPRID.
This product can be used:
- Both outdoor and indoor;
- In safe areas.
How to use:
- 5ml/ant trail or infested area;
- To have efficient results, apply a larger number of bait points;
- Adapt the number of bait points application depending on the level of infestation in the area;
- When the feeding process has started, ensure enough bait for continuous feeding.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||1 year|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05 g/L|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Dosage||5 mL / trail|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|