Termidor Dry is a professional product built for the control of termites and nuisance. When used according to the Directions for Use Table, the termicide is effective because it combines a very powerful bait matrix composed of Microllose - a purified substance, a pure form of cellulose that is very appetizing to termites. Based on Fipronil as an active ingredient this insecticide works effectively and makes the killing possible only through simple contact, without ingestion.
- ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 0.06% FIPRONIL;
- 3x5g pre-filled containers;
This product can be used:
- Only by licenced operators;
- For voids and galleries, shelter tubes, termite nests or other inaccessible areas of buildings, trees, utility poles, fencing, decking materials, railroad trestles, piers, beams;
- Other structural or landscape timbers where termite damage is observed or termite activity is present or suspected.
How to use:
- For carton and nests apply 0.3 - 3 g/injection point.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants, Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|