Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait, 454 g
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait is a non conventional residual spray manufactured to exterminate flies. Dinotefuran is an active substance of the neonicotinoids class developed for the control of aphids. Its mechanism of action involves disruption of the insect's nervous system by inhibiting nicotinic receptors.
- Active substance: 10 g/kg DINOTEFURAN;
- Group 4A insecticide;
- No odour;
- It dries clear;
- Versatile and ready-to-use formula;
- Long-lasting (up to 6 weeks);
- Up to 3 months residual control.
This product can be used:
- In restaurants and other sensitive situations;
- As a spot or surface treatment with minimal disruption.
How to use:
- Use the crack and crevice nozzle to access hard-to-reach areas;
- Treat only vertical surfaces as the insects are attracted to the attractants inside the bait;
- Apply on clean surfaces;
- Use on solid structures such as walls, fences, benches and garbage bins.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||10 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Dosage||1 sec spray/60 cm band|
|Get rid of||Flies|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|