Phantom-PI is a professional product from BASF which uses a really smart technology by poisoning insects and still allowing them to feel good for a while. It comes as a pressurised insecticide that makes its way easily into the insect's body and acts by preventing cells from generating energy. The active ingredient, Chlorfenapyr, is totally undetectable and it's easily transmitted through contact and food-sharing. As a result, they unknowingly contact and ingest it as they go on with their routine activities, and eventually die. Chlorfenapyr is a pro-insecticide (it is metabolized into an active insecticide after entering the host), derived from a class of microbially produced compounds known as halogenated pyrroles.
- Group 13 insecticide;
- Gives the possibility of scheduling the treatment within the working hours;
- Active ingredient: Chlorfenapyr 0.5%
- Undetectable to insects;
- Long residual with low effect on humans;
- No accumulation of dead cockroaches;
- Ready to use formulation;
- Broad spectrum;
- System III compatible;
- No white marks or visible residues;
- Faster performance thanks to the crystals;
- Effective even on egg capsules.
This product can be used:
- With various scenarios: porous, non-porous and high organic matter;
- As a general insecticide, for termite and rodent control, for turf care & fertilisers.
How to use:
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Food, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|