Thermo-bug Basic 3 is a professional device used to efficiently eliminate insects through a thermal process that guarantees results even against large infestations. The Thermo-bug Basic 3 increases the ambient temperature up to 70 degrees Celsius in the room where it is set up and spreads the hot air with the help of its built-in ventilation system, leading to the destruction (coagulation) of proteins and the death of any insects within the room.
- Silent - produces 52.6 dB while in use;
- Independent monitoring circuits and sensors;
- Safety circuit with fan monitoring;
- Circuit breakers for 4.5 kW(half power) and 9kW(full power);
- Improved metal chassis with ceramic elements;
- Full electronic control.
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- The device operates at high temperatures and requires a high level of attention.
- Make sure to wear suitable safety equipment considering that elements of the device can become very hot.
- No other people except the operator should be in the room when the device is active.
- A suitable exit route must exist in the room that is to be treated.
Maintenance and repair:
- Have the device checked annually by a qualified electrician (DGUV V3).
- Check the monitoring function of the fan once per month by pressing the test and monitor button.
- Additional safety and maintenance work must be done by the product manufacturer or authorised partners.
- Before cleaning the device make sure it is disconnected from the power grid.
- The outside of the device can be cleaned with a wet cloth and a vacuum cleaner can be employed to eliminate dust.
Instructions for use:
- The Thermo-bug Basic 3 is designed for use by professionals as well as trained home users.
- Set up the device inside the room, on a non-flammable surface, and remove any furniture or flammable objects from its proximity (1m).
- Closely follow the device instructions found on the product label and start the thermal process.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed
|Type of Apparatus||Thermal|