Sanitank 15A is a new and innovative sterilisation cabinet designed to sterilise and disinfect items with the help of UVC lights. Fully customizable, the Sanitank 15 A can be fitted with 5 or 10 stands, and the stands can be re-adjusted according to what items are being disinfected. The device is equipped with an anti-UVC protection system that prevents accidental exposure and ensures a high level of protection and insulation. The device also comes equipped with special stands for respiratory masks and protective glasses for easy disinfection.
- Max items: 5;
- Fast sterilisation - approx. 30 min per cycle;
- Does not require the use of chemical substances;
- Easy to use, one button activation;
- Tested and certified for virucidal efficiency according to NF T 72-281;
- Laboratory tests certified COFRAC;
- Efficient against viruses.
- The UVC radiations generated by the UV lamps are efficient in sterilising the items placed inside the device.
- UV sterilisation or UV germicidal irradiation works by breaking chemical bonds, and mixing the ADN, ARN, and proteins of microorganisms, leading to their elimination.
- The efficiency of the device depends on the item surface reachable by the UVC radiations: the bigger the surface, the greater the results.
- For enhanced sterilisation, the stands are built at an optimum height.
- The Sanitank 15A is built for intuitive and easy operation, a cleaning cycle is started when the door of the device is closed, and opening the door stops an ongoing cycle.
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Do not use the device if damaged or for any other means than those specified on the label.
- Do not activate the safety sensor if the door is open.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the area near the device (no dust or flammable vapours).
- The UVC lamps must only be changed by trained professionals.
- Before any maintenance work, the device must be turned off and disconnected from the electric grid.
- For efficient use, UVC lamps should be replaced yearly.
- Cleaning must be done according to a specific process A2/ EN 60335-1.
- Use proper safety equipment (glasses, gloves) when using the device.
Instructions for use:
- The Sanitank 15 A is designed only for indoor use and must be installed vertically, mounted on a wall, at a height of approx. 1.30 m.
Can be used in the following applications:
- Catering, agriculture, the medical field, shops, offices, and industrial applications.
- Place the items to be disinfected onto the stands. For efficient sterilisation do not place them on top of each other.
- Close the device and wait for the red LED light that signals the beginning of the cleaning cycle. The green LED light signals the end of the cleaning cycle.
- Once the cycle is complete, the sterilised items can be removed from the device and can be used immediately.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Type of Apparatus||Tools|