Pheromone Lure Cydia pyrivora (50 pieces) are special insect lures used to attract and capture pear food moth specimens of the Tortricidae family. It is based on highly attractive pheromones and it acts by drawing the aphids from long distances.
- Helps detect early signs of Cydia privora;
- Enhanced catch rates;
- Selective lure;
- Lasting effects.
The Delta trap is the optimal device to monitor this insect, but the Moth catcher trap can be utilised if there is a lot of dust or a large number of moths.
Methods of application:
- Use in conjunction with traps to capture large numbers of moths and reduce their population in orchards and other crop areas.
- Change lures every 4-6 weeks for best results.
- Gather data weekly starting at the beginning of the overwintering generation's flight.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
- It is important to not reuse the trap for different insects, as that may lead to mixed catches.
- When the population is at its peak, more frequent readings may be needed.
- Take into account climatic and biological factors when considering methods of action against invading insects.
- Once the population reaches its peak, readings may need to be taken more frequently.
- Best to store lures in a freezer at around -20ËšC(sealed pack).
- This ensures a long period of storage of up to several years.
- Storing lures at 4ËšC will allow them to remain active for a maximum of 1 year.
- Wear gloves when handling the pheromones, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|