Impact Black, 20 x 25 cm is a sticky trap designed for a wide range of unwanted insects that can be found in greenhouses. Suitable for areas with high temperatures or high humidity, the adhesive is UV-stable and can be used safely in glasshouses.
- Color matrix choice allows for optimum catch rates and lowers the threat for beneficial insects;
- High-quality sticky adhesive;
- Easy monitoring and a high catch rate;
- Protection of the greenhouse or outdoor crops;
- UV and high humidity resistant;
- The perfect choice against Tuta absoluta.
The black glue trap features an optimised colour matrix that enhances the catch rate and reduces beneficial insect attraction, specifically targeting Tuta absoluta specimens.
Methods of application:
- Begin monitoring with the establishment of crops.
- Place one trap for every 500 square metres, with some traps close to the entry point of the greenhouse.
- Place traps 15 to 20 cm above ground for new crops and up to 50 cm above ground for mature crops.
Traps should be replaced 6 to 8 weeks or even sooner if dealing with large infestations.
For mass trappings increase the number of traps - 1 for every 100 square metres.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crop pests||tuta absoluta|