The Impact Blue, 20 x 25 cm is a sticky board trap designed to control a large variety of insects with soft bodies such as the Frankliniella occidentalis, the western flower thrip. The trap allows for early monitoring of insects for easy insect control programmes, helping minimise damage and increase control in case of infestations.
- Attractant glue trap;
- Simple to install and use;
- Optimised colour matrix for enhanced catch rates;
- Powerful glue layer;
- Safe for beneficial insects;
- Cost-effective monitoring solution.
The insects are attracted to the bright colours of the board, and the pheromone lures used.
Upon contact with the glue, layer insects get stuck to the board and are eliminated.
Methods of application:
- For best results start monitoring weekly at the start of cropping.
- Place one trap per 200 square metres and record the number of catches.
- The traps should be hung vertically, 10 cm above the crops, and moved upwards as the crops develop.
- The product is completely compatible with other biological control solutions.
- Move the traps upwards as the crops develop.
- In case of infestation, the traps can be used for mass trapping, with one trap set up for every 20 square metres, and extra traps in hot spots.
- The traps should be replaced after 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the number of trapped insects.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crops||Ornamental plants, Vegetables|