Thripnok is a professional lure with two different natural floral scents, designed to attract a broad range of thrips that are known to cause damage to flowers (tobacco thrip, onion thrip, western flower thrip, etc). The product helps increase catch rates up to 3 times when used together with sticky traps.
- Helps detect early signs of thrips;
- Enhanced catch rates;
- Efficient for a wide variety of thrips;
- Safe dual scent for use in flowering crops.
The lures can help with monitoring or mass trapping, depending on the types of traps used.
Improves performances of biological and insecticidal treatments.
Methods of application:
- Use sticky traps together with Thripnok to protect strawberries, flowering crops, and pepper.
- Use Thripnok together with Magipal for push-pull strategies against invading insects.
- Install traps 10 metres apart, with around 120 traps per hectare, depending on the terrain.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
Change lures every 6-8 weeks for best results.
Take into account climatic and biological factors when considering methods of action against invading insects.
Record trap catches weekly for correct or twice a week when dealing with high populations.
Store lures in a freezer at around -20ËšC(sealed pack). This ensures a long period of storage of up to several years.
Storing lures at 4ËšC will allow them to remain active for a maximum of 1 year.
Wear gloves when handling the pheromones, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|