Optiroll Super Blue, 30 cm x 100 m is an adhesive roll trap that targets a wide range of thrip species. Thrips can cause important damage to greenhouse crops, especially if you are dealing with species that have developed pesticidal resistance. As such, using a product such as the Optiroll Super Blue that employs a specific color wavelength and white patterns together with a powerful adhesive to monitor and control insect populations will improve your crop yield and minimise damage.
- Broad spectrum control;
- White patterns on the roll improve attraction for thrips;
- Suitable for all greenhouse crops;
- Simple to use.
Can be used for vegetables, soft fruits, and ornamentals as well as propagation crops and hardy nursery stock.
Thrips are highly attracted to the bright colour and white patterns of the trap. Once they make contact with it, they get stuck to the adhesive surface and are unable to move.
Methods of application:
- For optimum control against unwanted insects, place the traps starting with the establishment of the crops.
- Place them between solar panels or greenhouse pillars, all along the crops, and near exit points.
- Optiroll Super Blue does not affect pollinating or beneficial insects and is suitable for bio crops.
The product is completely compatible with other biological control solutions.
Move the traps upwards as the crops develop.
In case of infestation, the traps can be used for mass trapping, with one trap set up for every 20 square metres, and extra traps in hot spots.
The traps should be replaced after 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the number of trapped insects.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crops||Chrysanthemums, Ornamental plants, Pepper, Raspberries, Roses, Strawberries, Vegetables|