Dobol Fumigator, 20 g is a professional product for pest control that is easy to use and features an innovative new technology in insect control. This technology allows the entire eradication of insects by dry smoke diffusion, which spreads rapidly throughout the closed spaces that are being treated.
- Fast knock-down action against most crawling and flying insects;
- Acts quickly by contact;
- Offers long-lasting residual protection on any kind of surface;
- No risk of fire or explosion;
- Usable for both industrial and residential areas.
Dobol Fumigator helps eliminate insect infestations:
- The gas spreads into possible insect hiding or nesting spots that can be hard to reach when using insecticide spray;
- The active ingredient in the smoke particles disrupts the transmission of nervous impulses of the targeted insect, leading to hyperactivity, paralysis, and death.
Dobol Fumigator is designed for indoor use and uses Cyphenothrin as an active substance, and insecticide substance with proven efficiency against insects, even those that have developed resistance to other insecticides. Dobol Fumigator has delayed diffusion of the active compound, the smoke being released just minutes after the device is activated with water. This makes the product very easy to use, allowing the operator to avoid the smoke.
Methods of application:
- Dobol Fumigator comes ready-to-use, inside a special plastic container.
- Simply add water up to the level indicated on the side and evacuate the area.
- When used for the control of flying insects, a 20 g dose covers 100 m2.
- When used for the control of crawling insects, a 20 g dose covers 50 m2.
- Do not disperse the container into the atmosphere after use. It should be taken to special waste disposal sites.
- Do not remain in the treated area while the treatment is taking place.
- Remove pets from the treated area while the treatment is taking place.
- Do not use more products than specified on the label.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Active Substance Concentration||72 gr./litre|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||20 g/50 mp|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Grain Weevil, Mites of Dust, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Vinegar Flies, Wasps, Wood Borers, Wood Lice, Wood Wasps|
|P101, P102, P103, P261, P270, P273, P280, P301+P330+P331, P303+P361+P353, P304+P341, P305+P351+P338, P391, P403+P233, P405, P411+P235, P501|
|H315, H318, H334, H335, H400, H410|