Ghilotina i135 PermFum Mini,11g is an aerosol-based insecticide that produces smoke that is highly toxic to insects. It is very efficient in treating hard-to-reach spaces such as cracks, holes, and ventilation systems and it is safe to use in areas where liquid-based insecticides cannot be used, such as near electrical panels.
- Efficient against a wide range of flying, crawling, and biting insects;
- Safe to use in public institutions, storage areas, public hygiene areas, etc;
- Safe to use in animal handling areas (vet, zoo, laboratories), excluding cages or enclosures;
- Safe to use around electrical equipment;
- Works well in large spaces.
Ghilotina i135 PermFum Mini produces smoke that can infiltrate hard-to-reach spaces where insects could be hiding:
- The product is safe to use in domestic situations, as well as in public institutions and sensitive areas;
- The active ingredient spreads quickly and uniformly thanks to the special gas-like formulation;
- On contact, it paralyzes insects and kills them off.
Methods of application:
- Against flying insects, one container will be used for every 120 m3.
- Against fleas and carpet moths, one container will be used for every 30 m3.
- Against ants, cockroaches, and bedbugs, one container will be used for every 7.5 m3.
- Use as many containers as needed depending on the size of the space to be treated.
- Apply the treatment in the evenings or late afternoon, and leave the area for around 3-4 hours.
Place the container on heat-resistant surfaces (or use an aluminum foil).
Close all windows, doors and free the area of inflammable items.
Evacuate all animals, birds, and fish from the area.
Do not use it on grains or in grain storage areas.
(assumes a standard ceiling height of 2.5m)
|4m x 3m||4m x 6m||Up to 6m x 8m|
|Flying insects||-||-||1 piece|
|Fleas and moths||1 piece||2 pieces||4 pieces|
|Bed bugs and other crawling insects||4 pieces||8 pieces||16 pieces|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Active Substance Concentration||13.25 %|
|Mode of action||fumigants|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Grain Weevil, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Wasps, Wood Borers|
|P102, P210, P220, P261, P264, P270, P273, P301+P310, P304+P341, P332+P313, P370+P378, P391, P501|
|H272, H302, H317, H332, H410|