Cimetrol Super, 500 ml is an insecticide with a new generation formulation designed to help in the fight against flying and crawling insects. Cimetrol Super is water-based, meaning the active substance will start acting quickly once applied and it will also provide a long-lasting residual effect.
- Effective against most common insect pests (cockroaches, fleas, ants, etc);
- Microencapsulation technology for long-lasting protection;
- Does not lead to the development of insect resistance;
- Easy to apply, effective against large infestations.
- Cimetrol Super uses its pyrethroid substance to cause a shock effect to insects that come into contact with it.
- Insects will be paralyzed and will soon die off after touching or ingesting the insecticide.
- Cimetrol Super is intended for professional use only.
Methods of application:
- After mixing with water, the solution will be applied according to the label instructions specific for each type of insect pest.
- Use disposable gloves during the preparation of the solution and during the treatment;
- The treatment solution is prepared gradually according to need;
- The obtained solution is not stored for more than 2 hours;
- Textile materials treated with insecticide require washing, after fighting the targeted insects.
Routine treatment (maintenance treatment)
Heavy infestation (attack treatment)
|Flying insects||25 ml||5 litres||Routine treatment /for the control of "resting insects")|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Formulations||EW-emulsion in water|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substances||Cypermethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyriproxyfen, Tetramethrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||25% w/w, 10% w/w, 20% w/w,1% w/w|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||25-50 ml/125 mp;25-50 ml/5 l|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps|
|P260, P264, P270, P271, P273, P301+P312, P304+P340, P314, P330, P391, P403+P233, P405, P501|
|H302, H332, H335, H351, H373, H410|