Cimetrol Super, 100 ml is an insecticide with a new generation formulation designed to help in the fight against flying and crawling insects. Cimetrol Super is water-based, meaning the active substance will start acting quickly once applied and it will also provide a long-lasting residual effect.
- Effective against most common insect pests (cockroaches, fleas, ants, etc);
- Microencapsulation technology for long-lasting protection;
- Does not lead to the development of insect resistance;
- Easy to apply, effective against large infestations.
- Cimetrol Super uses its pyrethroid substance to cause a shock effect to insects that come into contact with it.
- Insects will be paralyzed and will soon die off after touching or ingesting the insecticide.
- Cimetrol Super is intended for professional use only.
Methods of application:
- After mixing with water, the solution will be applied according to the label instructions specific for each type of insect pest.
- For bedbugs, apply the treatment paying special attention to possible hiding places near walls and bedroom furniture.
- For fleas, apply the treatment to carpets and furnishings, paying special attention to areas occupied by domestic animals.
- For cockroaches and other insects, apply directly on the area where they have been seen, especially in hard-to-reach places such as drawers, shelves, cracks, around water pipes, window frames, etc.
- Do not store for more than 2 months.
Routine treatment (maintenance treatment)
Heavy infestation (attack treatment)
|Flying insects||25 ml||5 litres||Routine treatment /for the control of "resting insects")|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Formulations||EW-emulsion in water|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substances||Cypermethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyriproxyfen, Tetramethrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||25 g/litre, 20 g/litre, 1 g/litre, 10 g/litre|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||25-50 ml/125 mp;25-50 ml/5 l|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps|
|P260, P264, P270, P271, P273, P301+P312, P304+P340, P314, P330, P391, P403+P233, P405, P501|
|H302, H332, H335, H373, H410|