Hard Rat M30 Inox is a professional product that offers superior control over a wide variety of rodent species. Based on a durable stainless steel construction, the bait station is suitable in all weather conditions. Its versatile shape allows fixation on both horizontal and vertical surfaces using the provided accessories. The product is easy-to-use and due to its rectangular shape can be easily placed in narrow and inaccessible places, in corners and along the walls. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, Hard Rat M30 Inox integrates a special locking system that makes it safe to use around children and pets. An interior metal plate gives the necessary support for bait placement and easy cleaning. Once the catches are removed, the bait station can be reused.
Properties & Benefits:
- Non-toxic product and versatile;
- Safety locking system integrated that prevents the bait to be consumed by other animals;
- Durable stainless steel construction;
- Weather resistant material;
- Compatible with all types of baits;
- Low profile design for discrete action and an easy fit in narrow spaces;
Way of usage & Placement:
- Use supplied wrench and open the cover station;
- Insert bait or adhesive plate inside;
- Use simultaneously with multiple baits to increase the chances of bait acceptance;
- Close the lid and place the product in places frequented by rodents, taking care not to obstruct the access holes of the station;
- Check the station at regular intervals, a few hours in the beginning and then daily;
- Replace the bait from the inside to maintain a high level of attractiveness;
- Empty the catches and clean the product in order to reuse.
Other tips & recommendations:
- In narrow and hardly accessible places, both inside and outside;
- Against a wide variety of rodents;
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for industrial, civil, domestic spaces, both inside and outside.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|