Rat-a-Tat is a professional product that offers superior control over a wide variety of rodent species. Based on a durable plastic construction, the bait station is suitable in all weather conditions and gives high resistance to mechanical factors. The product is easy-to-use and due to its rectangular shape can be easily placed in narrow and inaccessible places, in corners and along the walls. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, Rat-a-Tat integrates a special locking system that makes it safe to use around children and pets. An interior metal plate offers the necessary support for bait placement and easy cleaning. Once the catches are removed, the bait station can be reused.
Properties & Benefits:
- Efficient and non-toxic product;
- Versatile, can be placed in narrow and hardly accessible places, both inside and outside;
- Safety locking system integrated that prevents the bait to be consumed by other animals;
- Durable plastic construction;
- Mechanical and weather resistant material;
- Compatible with all types of baits;
- Low profile design for discrete action and an easy fit in narrow spaces;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly;
- Suitable in food processing facilities.
Way of usage & Placement:
- Use supplied wrench and open the cover station;
- Insert bait or adhesive plate inside;
- For fixing the station it is recommended a mechanical fastening system such as an adhesive compatible with the mounting area;
- Use multiple baits simultaneously to increase the chances of bait acceptance;
- Close the lid and place the product in places frequented by rodents, taking care not to obstruct the access holes of the station;
- Check the station at regular intervals, a few hours in the beginning and then daily;
- Replace the bait from the inside to maintain a high level of attractiveness;
- Empty the catches and clean the product in order to reuse.
Other tips & recommendations:
- Against a wide variety of rodents;
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for industrial, civil, domestic spaces, both inside and outside.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|