Caspia - duty work gloves made from cotton flock lined double-dipped bi-color latex. They offer very good resistance to abrasion and chemicals and feature a grip pattern palm and fingers to help provide excellent grip and slip resistance.
Properties and Benefits:
- Ideal for use in many medium duty applications: general cleaning, food preparation, within laboratories, slaughterhouses, veterinary care, fruit and vegetable handling, food manufacturing.
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Flock lined to absorb perspiration.
- Natural latex gloves dipped in a neoprene layer 0.7 mm.
- High elasticity.
- Very good resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, alcohols, oils, and fats.
- Very good resistance to disinfectants, detergents, and household chemicals.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Length: 33 cm
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.