Vasco Sensitive - S, 100 pieces gloves made of natural rubber (latex) gloves, powder-free, without thiuram, with latex protein content below 30 μg / g and synthetic inner protective layer and are intended for examination. They have a unique, ambidextrous, natural white colour, minimal palm thickness: 0.16 mm, double layer, twisted (curled) edge, and micro-rough surface on the outside of the fingers and smooth textured on the inside.
Properties and Benefits:
- PH neutral;
- Nonsterile and powder-free;
- No thiuram;
- Inside covered with silicone film;
- Resistance to moisture 1.5.
- Length 240 mm x Width 110 ± 10 mm
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Vasco Sensitive gloves are used primarily in medical institutions, but also in any working environment where it is necessary to wear them. Stored at room temperature, protected from moisture, dust and direct sunlight, will last for 5 years.
- Vasco Sensitive gloves are manufactured according to standard EN 14 455 and ISO 13485 certificates, ISO 9001.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Packaging||set of 100|