Prontosan Gel X, 250 g is a ready-to-use gel designed for chronic, acute, or burn wounds. It provides cleaning, decontamination, and hydrating effects.
- Sterile gel;
- Provides cleaning and disinfection action;
- Hydrating effects;
- Absorbs unpleasant smells;
- Easy to use;
- Low allergic potential;
- Zero risk of wound contamination;
- Clinically certified.
Prontosan Gel X cleans and protects wounds:
- The colorless, sterile gel cleans, hydrates, and decontaminates acute, chronic, thermal, chemical, or radiation wounds (including infected wounds).
Methods of application:
- For optimal results, Prontosan Solution X should be used before using Prontosan Gel X.
- Prontosan Gel X should be applied abundantly onto the wound. Cavities and breaches should be filled with Prontosan Gel X.
- Dressings, gauze, compresses or other absorbent materials inserted into the wound may be moistened with Prontosan Gel X before application.
- Compatible with any bandages.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Active Substances||Polyaminopropyl biguanide|
|EUH208, H302, H317, H318, H351, H372, H400, H410, H412|