Prontosan Gel, 30 ml is a ready-to-use gel for chronic and acute plagues, as well as burn wounds of degree 1 and 2. It cleans and hydrates skin wounds and prevents the appearance of biofilm.
- Provides infection prevention;
- For cleansing and moisturizing acute and chronic plagues, degree 1 and 2 burns (including infected plagues);
- Improves healing times;
- Removes biofilm;
- Clinically certified;
- Facilitates dressing changes;
- Compatible with common wound dressings.
Prontosan Gel cleans and protects wounds:
- The colorless, sterile gel cleans, hydrates, and decontaminates acute, chronic, thermal, chemical, or radiation wounds (including infected wounds).
Methods of application:
- For optimal results, Prontosan Solution should be used before using Prontosan Gel.
- Prontosan Gel should be applied abundantly onto the wound. Cavities and breaches should be filled with Prontosan Gel.
- Dressings, gauze, compresses or other absorbent materials inserted into the wound may be moistened with Prontosan Gel before application.
- The product is dermatologically tested and assessed as dimpled and well tolerated, does not cause pain, and does not inhibit the formation of grain tissue or the process of epithelization.
- Compatible with any bandages.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Active Substances||Polyaminopropyl biguanide|