6059 ABEK1, 2 pieces - professional filters for organic gases and vapours, compatible with 3M 6000, 6800 and 7500 masks. The 6000 series filters have proven to meet the basic requirements according to Articles 10 and 11 B of the European Community Directive 89/686 and are therefore EC marked. These products were examined at the design stage by: BSI Product Services, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead Herts, HP2 4SQ, England (Notified body 0086).
Properties and Benefits:
- The 3M filter has a specially designed shape for an improved peripheral visual field and a better weight distribution.
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Filter fitting: bayonet type
- Standard: EN 149-2001
- For each 3M mask or semi-mask you need 2 filters mounted on the side
The filters 6059 ABEK1 can be used in the following contexts:
- wherever conventional paints are used (without isocyanates, according to the conditions of use);
- in the manufacture of vehicles;
- in the manufacture and reconditioning of aeroplanes;
- in the construction of boats;
- in the manufacture and use of inks and dyes;
- in the manufacture and use of adhesives;
- in the manufacture of paints and varnishes;
- in the manufacture and use of resins;
- manufacture and maintenance of refrigeration equipment;
- spraying and handling of agrochemicals.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Packaging||set of 2|
|Shelf life (years)||5|
|Protection type||Filtering Cartridges|