Sumilarv IGR is a professional product designed to act as an Insect Growth Regulator. It can be used with an adulticide, in various situations. The active constituent which is PYRIPROXYFEN acts by preventing the queen from laying viable eggs and preventing metamorphosis of larvae into adult ants.
- Group 7A insecticide;
- ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 20 g/L PYRIPROXYFEN;
- Colour: clear, yellowish;
- IGR: Insect Growth Regulator;
- Easy to use;
This product can be used:
- In areas where cockroaches harbour;
- Cracks and crevices;
- On skirting boards, floors and carpets and adjacent wall area.
How to use:
- Wear protective clothing;
- Do not inhale;
- FLEAS: 25 mL/5L water applied as a tank mix with the label rate of registered adulticide such as Sumiguard;
- For MAINTENANCE TREATMENTS: use 25 mL/5L water applied alone;
- COCKROACHES: use 50mL/5L of water in a tank, mix it according to the label rate;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||20 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||50-100 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|