Temprid 75 is a professional product that comes as a residual insecticide concentrate. Having two powerful active ingredients, such as Imidacloprid and Betacyfluthrin, this chemical is super efficient against various insects, flying and non-flying. Imidacloprid is a chemical that mimics nicotine which is toxic to the insects. Once ingested the nervous system is permanently damaged, this conducting in colony elimination. On the other hand, Beta-cyfluthrin is a pyrethroid insecticide and common household pesticide that has a complex organic compound which also attacks the nervous system of pests.
- Group 3A 4A insecticide;
- Active substances: 50 g/L IMIDACLOPRID, 25 g/L BETA-CYFLUTHRIN;
- Form: Suspension;
- Colour: light beige to light brown.
This product can be used:
- For internal areas and around domestic, commercial, industrial and public constructions and buildings;
- Public, commercial and industrial areas including but not limited to food processing establishments, shops, factories, farm buildings, ships, trains, aeroplanes, offices, schools, hospitals, barracks and other external areas similar to these.
How to use:
Rate of application:
- Non-porous surfaces: apply 50 milliliters of insecticide diluted in up to 5 litres of water for 100 m²;
- Porous surfaces apply with power equipment 50 milliliters of insecticide diluted in up to 10 litres of water for 100 m².
DO NOT reuse the container.
DO NOT contaminate the environment by cleaning and disposing of the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substances||Beta-Cyfluthrin, Imidacloprid|
|Active Substance Concentration||50 g/l, 25 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||50-100 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|