Tempo Residual Insecticide is a powerful insecticide designed to eliminate a big variety of insects. This professional product has a residue effect that can last for at least a few months depending on the surface which is being treated. Tests show that a smaller dose of the active ingredient will have great efficacy. Beta-cyfluthrin is a pyrethroid insecticide and common household pesticide that has a complex organic compound which targets the nervous system of pests.
- Active substance: beta cyfluthrin 25 g/L;
- Excluded paraesthesia-type effects;
- Safe and easy to use;
- 5-10 litres can cover 100 m²;
- 1 litre can be mixed in 100 litres of water and can cover 1000 m²;
- Low Odour;
- Solution based on water;
- Highly effective residual activity;
- It does not stain;
- Versatile usage;
- Broad spectrum.
This product can be used:
- Highly effective in domestic and commercial areas, buildings such as shops, factories, farms, schools, offices, barracks, hospitals and for the control of pest insects that occur in turf and ornamental plants.
How to use:
- Use 1 dose of 50 millilitres per square metre;
- Mix 6-10 millilitres of concentrate with 1 litre of water.
DO NOT apply on surfaces that are often being cleaned or on greasy and dirty surfaces.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||25 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||60-100 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Caterpillars, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Fleas, Flies, Grasshoppers, Millipedes, Mites of Dust, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|