NDP Air Total+, 50 ml is a disinfectant for thermal nebulizers. It is designed for use in closed spaces with a high risk of infection, such as hospitals, ambulances, warehouses, office buildings, etc. It can also be employed for public transportation, schools, accommodations, and many others.
- Thermal fog disinfectant;
- Contains a blend of active ingredients;
- Removes bad smells;
- Efficient against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, and viruses;
- Certified for medical use;
- Does not stain;
- Non toxic, non flammable;
- Safe around electronics equipment.
Ready to use fogging disinfectant:
- NDP Air Total+ can be employed for nebulization treatments, which allow the disinfectant to reach into hard to access areas or areas inaccessible by other means;
- The formulation is composed of a synergistic mixture (NDP) of active ingredients, consisting of the latest generation of quaternary ammonium compounds together with adjuvants, with added active extracts of essential oils.
Methods of application:
Clean the area to be disinfected.
Place the container on a flat surface, then remove the seal.
Release the disinfectant by simply pressing and rotating the valve that will allow the dispersion of the contents into the area to be treated.
4NDP Air Total+ will form steam that in 3 minutes will cover a maximum surface of 150 m³.
The area must remain sealed for at least one hour, during which time the disinfectant will act.
Open the door and windows to allow ventilation.
Do NOT use it for the disinfection of copper or brass chrome instruments.
- The solution can be used up to 30 hours after preparation.
- The solution can be used up to 48 hours after preparation when dealing with low or medium-level disinfectants.
- Does not require special disposal. Can be thrown directly into sewage systems.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces, Odor, Sanitary surfaces, Veterinary surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Active Substances||Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride|
|Active Substance Concentration||700 g/l Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, 1 g/l 2-phenoxyethanol, 0.2 g/l Cinnamaldehyde|
|P102, P103, P273, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338|