Optigard ant gel bait is a ready-to-use insecticidal gel for the control of ants (Solenopsis, Monomorium pharaonis, Pogonomyrmex). Thanks to the cascade effect they create, leading to the destruction of the whole nest, gels are some of the most efficient solutions against insects such as ants.
- Efficient against ants;
- Highly attractive gel bait;
- Odourless and non-staining;
- Cascade effect -eliminates the whole nest and queen;
- Easy to apply, safe for use in sensitive areas;
- Remains effective in a broad range of temperatures.
- Optigard ant gel bait will attract ants, leading to them spreading the active substance throughout their colony;
- The effect of the insecticide will be visible after a couple of hours, but it could take several days to achieve complete control;
- Remains attractive for up to two weeks after application.
Methods of application:
- Optigard ant gel bait is for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Place small gel beads, at a distance of 1 to 2 m, close to areas where insect activity has been detected.
- In case of very large infestations, a slightly higher dose of gel can be used.
- Place near corners, cracks and crevices, voids, lift shafts, behind furniture, and any other place where ants can be hiding.
- Place in areas with high humidity potential.
- Remove any excess by sponging the gel using a sponge.
- Place out of sight and away from direct light exposure.
- Avoid placing the gel in dusty, damp, or greasy locations.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|