Pheromone Lure Carposina niponensis, 50 pieces is a professional product especially designed for monitoring the species Carposina niponensis or the peach borer.
- Early detection of pests
- Precise monitoring of the population
- Suitable for integrated pest management programs
- Works best with traps.
Methods of application:
- Use together with traps (essential in integrated control programs).
- For optimal results, it is recommended to replace the attractant after 4-6 weeks.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
- Russell IMP pheromonal attractants are specially designed to be used together with traps, being essential in integrated control programs.
- Beware of susceptible to adverse environmental conditions as the product can be affected by high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Also, direct contact (without gloves) can cause contamination of the attractant and decrease the attractiveness for the targeted species.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|