Impact White, 40 x 25 cm is a sticky trap designed for a wide range of unwanted insects that can be found in greenhouses. The white glue trap features an optimised colour matrix that enhances the catch rate and reduces beneficial insect attraction, specifically targeting thrips, flea beetles, house flies, and bugs. Suitable for areas with high temperatures or high humidity, the adhesive is UV-stable and can be used safely in glasshouses.
- Color matrix choice allows for optimum catch rates and lowers the threat for beneficial insects;
- Printed grid makes counting specimens easy;
- High-quality sticky adhesive;
- Easy monitoring, UV and high humidity resistant.
- The perfect choice against greenhouse insects, the traps offer a high catch rate for the protection of your greenhouse or outdoor crops.
- Once the targeted insects come into contact with the adhesive trap they get stuck, allowing for easy counting and monitoring.
Methods of application:
- Perform monitoring weekly starting with the establishment of the crops. Place one trap every 200 square metres to accurately record insect numbers.
- Place the traps vertically, 10 cm above the crop tops, and move them up as the crops mature.
- For mass trapping place one trap every 20 square meters.
- Traps should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks or even sooner, depending on the level of infestation.
- The traps can also be used for mass trapping.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crop pests||flea beetle, thrips, wheat bug|
|Crops||Fruit Trees, Ornamental plants, Vegetables|