Impact Black, 40 x 25 cm is a sticky trap for a wide range of unwanted insects that can be found in greenhouses. The red glue trap features an optimised colour matrix that enhances the catch rate and reduces beneficial insect attraction, specifically targeting leaf hoppers, spotted wing drosophila, and gall midges. Suitable for areas with high temperatures or high humidity, the adhesive is UV-stable and can be used safely in glasshouses.
- Color matrix choice allows for optimum catch rates and lowers the threat for beneficial insects;
- Printed grid makes counting specimens easy;
- High-quality sticky adhesive;
- Easy monitoring;
- UV and high humidity resistant.
- The perfect choice against greenhouse insects, the traps offer a high catch rate for the protection of your greenhouse or outdoor crops.
- Once the targeted insects come into contact with the adhesive trap they get stuck, allowing for easy counting and monitoring.
- The traps can also be used for mass trapping.
Methods of application:
- Start monitoring before cropping by placing traps at around 1 m above ground, at a 5 m interval around the edges of the crops.
- When crops start fruiting, monitor them by using one trap for every 200 square metres, positioned throughout the crop.
- When monitoring spotted wing drosophila, a SWD pheromone can be employed to enhance catch rates.
- For best results make sure to use traps for monitoring throughout the year.
- Check traps every 2 to 3 weeks.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.