The FlyCatcher Trap, 25 pieces, is a perfect solution for both monitoring and trapping most fruit fly species. The trap is constructed to be weatherproof so it can be used all year round, in any type of atmospheric conditions, and provide a long service time, up to several seasons.
- Ideal solution for fruit fly monitoring;
- Robust construction, long service life;
- Transparent chassis makes identification and counting more accessible;
- Compatible with pheromone baits;
- Easy to install and maintain.
Insects are attracted to the yellow colour of the base of the trap.
As they enter the trap they get stuck, unable to escape.
Methods of application:
Set up the traps well in advance of the ripening phase of fruit, up until the end of the harvest.
Traps should be hung on tree branches, at a height of 1.5 to 2 m, and a distance of between 15 to 20 m.
- Safe for beneficial insects.
- The product is completely compatible with other biological control solutions.
- Suitable for bio crops.
Make sure traps are visible to flies.
Use pheromone lures to increase catch rates.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crop pests||fruit fly|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|