Ferolite, set of 5, offers a powerful solar-powered solution for control of the Tuta absoluta moth. The trap base is made from plastic and is filled with water together with a thin layer of oil, that facilitates the trapping process.
- Tuta absoluta attractant trap;
- Simple to install and use;
- Non-toxic and Solar-powered;
- Attracts both sexes of the moth species;
- Can be used with any solid pheromone lore.
- The device uses a distinct light wavelength and pheromones that lure the targeted moths into the water trap where unable to escape, are quickly eliminated.
- The targeted insects enter the trap where they get stuck in the water combined with oil.
- The trap efficiently attracts moths such as Tuta absoluta and can be used for other flying insects as well, depending on the lure used.
Methods of application:
- Add water to the base, along with liquid soap or vegetable oil.
- The trap can be reused for many seasons, and feature a durable design ideal for any application.
- Against Tuta absoluta, use between 20 to 25 traps per hectare, 15 metres apart.
- Make sure to replace the pheromones every 4 to 6 weeks.
The product is completely compatible with other biological control solutions.
- The trap is ready to use and programmed to turn on during the time of day when moths are most active.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Packaging||set of 5|
|Crop pests||tuta absoluta|