Improve catch rates against unwanted insect pests that show up in your garden, greenhouse, or home by using unique pheromone lures that target specific species of insects. The Pheromone Lure Prays citri, 50 pieces is designed to entice the citrus blossom moth to approach and enter traps where they can easily be identified and counted. Made from natural materials such as rubber and wax to polyethylene and halobutyl, the lures ensure a lasting service life thanks to the constant release and the microencapsulation technology that protects the active agents from oxidation.
- Accurate monitoring of insect populations;
- Slow-release technology;
- Microencapsulation technology;
- Depending on the storage temperature, the shelf life of lures can be between 3-36 months;
- A single lure is required for each trap.
The lures attract specimens of Prays citri.
When placed in traps such as the Mothcatcher trap or the Mini Mothcatcher trap or the Delta trap, the lures will enhance catch rates, making monitoring easier and more accurate.
Methods of application:
Install two traps for each hectare of uneven land and one trap for each hectare of homogenous land or field.
Install the traps at the highest point of the plant, 1 metre or higher off the ground.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
- Change lures every 4 to 6 weeks for best results.
- Take into account climatic and biological factors when considering methods of action against invading insects.
- Record trap catches weekly for correct or twice a week when dealing with high populations.
- Wear gloves when handling the pheromones, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|