Improve catch rates against unwanted insect pests that show up in your garden, greenhouse, or home with unique pheromone lures that target specific species of insects. The Pheromone Lure Epiphyas postvittana, 50 pieces is designed to attract the light brown apple moth into approaching and entering traps where they can easily be identified and counted. Made from natural materials such as rubber and wax to polyethylene and halobutyl, the lures ensure a lasting service life thanks to the constant release and the microencapsulation technology that protects the active agents from oxidation.
- Accurate monitoring of insect populations;
- Slow-release technology;
- Microencapsulation technology;
- A single lure is required for each trap.
- The lures attract specimens of Epiphyas postvittana.
- When placed in traps such as the Mothcatcher trap or the Mini.
- Mothcatcher trap or the Delta trap, the lures will enhance catch rates, making monitoring easier and more accurate.
Methods of application:
Install two traps for each hectare of uneven land and one trap for each hectare of homogenous land or field.
Install the traps at the highest point of the plant, 1 metre or higher off the ground.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
- Climatic and biological factors are very important when considering methods of action against invading insects.
- Record trap catches weekly for correct or twice a week when dealing with high populations.
- Depending on the storage temperature, the shelf life of lures can be between 3-36 months.
- Wear gloves when handling the pheromones, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crop pests||light brown apple moth|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|
|Crops||Fruit Trees, Ornamental plants, Vegetables|