The Pheromone Lure Dasineura mali, 50 pieces is designed to improve catch rates against unwanted insect pests that show up in your garden, greenhouse, or home with unique pheromone lures that target specific species of insects. Made from natural materials such as rubber and wax to polyethylene and halobutyl, the lures ensure a lasting service life thanks to the constant release and the microencapsulation technology that protects the active agents from oxidation.
- Accurate monitoring of insect populations;
- Slow-release and Microencapsulation technology;
- The Red Delta Trap is the best option for monitoring this type of insect;
- A single lure is required for each trap.
- The lures attract specimens of Dasineura mali.
- It entices the apple leaf-curling midge to approach and enter traps where they can easily be identified and counted.
Methods of application:
For good monitoring results, use two or more traps per field.
Place the traps below the canopy of trees, at around 0.5 m above ground level.
If the threshold of 30 midges per trap per week is passed, spraying may be required.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
Replace the lures every 4 to 6 weeks for best results. Pay attention to the information gathered from the traps.
Take into account climatic and biological factors when considering methods of action against invading insects.
Record trap catches weekly for correct or twice a week when dealing with high populations.
Depending on the storage temperature, the shelf life of lures can be between 3-36 months.
Wear gloves when handling the pheromones, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crop pests||gall midges|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|