Improve catch rates against unwanted insect pests that show up in your garden, greenhouse, or home with unique pheromone lures that target specific species of insects. Pheromone Lure Cydalima perspectalis, 50 pieces is a professional lure designed to entice the box tree moth to approach traps where they can easily be identified and counted. It is made from natural materials such as rubber and wax to polyethylene and halobuty and ensure a long lasting effect thanks to the constant release and the microencapsulation technology that protects the active agents from oxidation.
- Accurate monitoring of insect populations;
- Slow-release technology;
- Microencapsulation technology;
- A single lure is required for each trap.
- The lures attract specimens of Cydalima perspectalis.
- When placed in traps such as the Mothcatcher trap or the Mini Mothcatcher trap or the Delta trap, the lures will enhance catch rates, making monitoring easier and more accurate.
Methods of application:
- Install around 4 traps for each hectare, with more traps added as the situation demands it.
- It is recommended that the traps are set up in large open areas, near susceptible plants.
- The recommended height for traps is 1.5 to 2 m above the ground level.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
- Take into account climatic and biological factors when considering methods of action against invading insects.
- Record trap catches weekly for correct or twice a week when dealing with high populations.
- Store lures in a freezer at around -20ËšC(sealed pack). This ensures a long period of storage of up to several years.
- Storing lures at 4ËšC will allow them to remain active for a maximum of 1 year.
- Wear gloves when handling the pheromones, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|