Improve catch rates against unwanted insect pests that show up in your garden, greenhouse, or home with unique pheromone lures that target specific species of insects. The Pheromone Lure Cameraria ohridella, 50 pieces is a professional product designed to entice the horse chestnut leaf-miner to approach and enter monitoring traps. It is made from natural materials such as rubber and wax to polyethylene and halobutyl, and it ensures a lasting service life thanks to the constant release and the microencapsulation technology that protects the active agents from oxidation.
- Accurate monitoring of insect populations;
- Slow-release technology;
- Microencapsulation technology;
- A single lure is required for each trap.
- The lures attract specimens of Cameraria ohridella.
- When placed in traps such as the Mothcatcher trap or the Mini
- Mothcatcher trap, the lures will enhance catch rates making monitoring easier and more accurate.
Methods of application:
- Place one trap per tree, at a height of 2 to 2.5 m or in the tree canopy.
- Data should be collected weekly, starting with the departure of over-wintering generations.
- Compatible with Russel IPM traps.
Take into account climatic and biological factors when considering methods of action against invading insects.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crop pests||horse-chestnut leaf miner|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|