The Pheromone Lure Bactrocera oleae (50 pieces) is a professional lure based on a unique pheromone that targets specific species of insects. It is designed to entice the olive fruit fly to approach and enter traps where they can easily be identified and counted. Made from natural materials such as rubber and wax to polyethylene and halobutyl, the lures ensure a lasting service life thanks to the constant release and the microencapsulation technology that protects the active agents from oxidation.
- Accurate monitoring of insect populations;
- Slow-release technology;
- Microencapsulation technology;
- A single lure is required for each trap;
- Improve catch rates against unwanted insect pests that show up in your garden, greenhouse, or home.
- The lures attract specimens of Bactrocera Oleae.
- The lures are designed for use with the Russel IPM Flycatcher trap and Tephritidae trap.
- Starting the monitoring process early will give you a head start against unwanted insects.
Methods of application:
Use two traps per hectare in small farm situations or in fields on irregular topography.
Use one trap per hectare on homogenous lands or large applications.
Compatible with Russell IPM traps.
Take into account climatic and biological factors when considering methods of action against invading insects.
Record trap catches weekly for correct or twice a week when dealing with high populations.
Depending on the storage temperature, the shelf life of lures can be between 3-36 months.
Wear gloves when handling the pheromones, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Crop pests||fruit fly|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|