InTice Roach, 35 g is an ideal choice against pesky cockroaches. Effective and economical, the product contains a high amount of active agent, boric acid, as well as special baits and attractants that make the bait particularly enticing to cockroaches.
- Powerful active ingredient - boric acid 30%;
- Contains food attractants;
- Does not use peanut products making it safe to use in schools, hospitals, or other place with allergy concerns;
- Long-lasting action;
- Can be used in food processing areas as crack and crevice treatments.
- The active agent contained in the formula is boric acid. Once ingested, it disrupts normal stomach functions and can affect the nervous systems of targeted insects, leading to their quick death.
Methods of application:
- Can be applied in all seasons;
- Place the bait in kitchens and other areas where roaches tend to hide and breed (laundry room, bathroom, etc);
- Place the bait in moist, dark, and warm environments where insect activity has been detected.
Incompatible with strong reducing or oxidising agents.
The remaining product must be cleaned up and removed following the elimination of the infestation.
Keep away from pets and children.
Do not throw it away in waterways or natural environments.
Not to be used near food handling or processing areas.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Boric acid|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental|
|P102, P103, P273, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338|