InTice Gelamino, 35 g is a no-spill bait featuring a new rigid hydro-gel technology that aims to help you control and eliminate invading ant colonies.
- Highly efficient against common ants;
- Special rigid gel formula;
- Low use rates provide quick results;
- Works well in high-temperature environments;
- No spill or drip.
- The bait attracts ants to eat it and carry pieces back to their nest, where it will quickly spread and eliminate the whole colony.
- The active agent contained in the formula is boric acid. Once ingested, it disrupts normal stomach functions and can affect the nervous systems of targeted insects, leading to their quick death.
Methods of application:
- Can be applied both indoors and outdoors;
- Can be used in food processing areas as crack and crevice treatments;
- Applications are to be made onto paper, cardboard or foil, or special bait stations for increased protection for children and pets;
- Identify and place the bait near ant trails, on window sills, underneath furniture, around corners, and structural edges;
- Use numerous bait placements instead of fewer large placements.
Incompatible with strong reducing or oxidising agents.
Does not affect Harvester, Fire, and Carpenter Ants.
Do not apply directly to water.
Do not contaminate water when disposing of the product.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102, P103, P273, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338|