EcoVia WD RTU, 8 oz efficiently eliminates insect populations that can infest your home or business. The product does not contain neonicotinoids or pyrethroids, making it highly flexible in application such as to provide quality control against a wide range of insects such as ants, fleas, spiders, mosquitoes, and many more.
- Natural oil-based formula: Thyme oil 10% - Phenethyl propionate 5%;
- No pyrethroid and neonicotinoid use restrictions -highly flexible in applications;
- Broad spectrum control;
- Outdoor and indoor use;
- Ideal for boat docks, trees, lawns, ornamentals, and more.
The ready-to-use insecticide employs natural ingredients - Thyme Oil, and Phenethyl Propionate to reliably control and kill a very wide range of insects.
The insecticide can safely be used in and around homes, industrial buildings, boat docks, and pool areas, as well as in other applications.
Methods of application:
- Can be applied both indoors and outdoors;
- Can be used as a powder together with dusters or mixed with water for use with sprayers;
- Use 30 to 115 grams (depending on the level of infestation) of product with sufficient water to cover 92 square metres;
- First, add half of the required quantity of water, add the concentrate, shake well, then add the remaining half of the water;
- During application, make sure to constantly re-agitate the mix to keep it homogenous;
- Apply the solution onto the targeted surfaces until wet, but not until the run-off point;
- Consult the label for specific treatment instructions depending on the targeted insect species and type of treatment.
- Incompatible with strong reducing or oxidising agents.
- No phytotoxic results have come up during testing when used as directed, but tests should be performed when treating plants and areas with plants. 48 hours should be allowed to determine if negative side effects occur.
Avoid breathing dust, and contact with eyes or skin.
Do not store near open fire.
Do not mix with oil, only use water.
Do not exceed 50 psi when sprayed indoors.
Do not store overnight, use as soon as possible after mixing.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||2-Phenethyl Propionate, Thyme Oil|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Bees, Beetles, Earwigs, Flies, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Stink Bugs, Termites, Ticks, Wasps, Yellow jackets|
|P102, P103, P273, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338|