EcoVia MT RTU, 16 oz is an insecticidal formulation that allows for efficient control and protection against mosquitoes, flies, and ticks. The product is flexible in application and requires low use rates.
- Natural active ingredients;
- Low use rates;
- Efficient control and lasting residual protection;
- Pleasant scent, non-irritating;
- Ideal for perimeter treatment;
- No pyrethroid restrictions;
- Economical and convenient.
- Contains Soybean oil, Clove oil, Citronella oil, Lemongrass oil, and Phenylethyl propionate as active ingredients.
- Eliminates insect populations and protects the perimeter from further infestations.
Methods of application:
- Can be used both outdoors and indoors in basements, attics, garages, etc;
- Can be applied as spray, mist, or cold fog;
- Mix 9.5 g with 3.80 l (in case of heavy infestations the dose can be doubled);
- Apply in areas where mosquitoes, ticks, and flies breed and nest, under vegetation;
- Treat near shorelines, marshes, ponds, and near standing water;
- Repeat every 30 days if needed.
- Incompatible with strong reducing or oxidising agents.
- No phytotoxic results have come up during testing when used as directed, but tests should be performed when treating plants and areas with plants. 48 hours should be allowed to determine if negative side effects occur.
Do not spray overnight.
Do not throw them away in waterways.
Do not apply to food products.
Keep away from children and pets.
Do not apply in areas where bees are pollinating or foraging.
Clean up residual products to diminish scent.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||2-Phenethyl Propionate, Citronella Oil, Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Soybean Oil|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Flies, Mosquitoes, Ticks|
|P102, P103, P273, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338|