Stabilan, 100 ml is a versatile growth regulator that provides a wide range of benefits for different plant species. It is quickly absorbed by plants, especially during high humidity, and helps improve plant health and yield.
- quickly absorbed into plants within 2-4 hours
- Stabilan helps improve cereal crops and rapeseed, maximising yield.
- It acts on the waist of the plants as a growth inhibitor.
- Applied to wheat, it thickens the straw and shortens the internodes, thus preventing the plants from falling.
- Used for rapeseed, it determines the formation of lateral shoots and also the branching of the root, bringing a significant increase in production (5-25%).
Methods of application:
- For wheat, the dose is 1.8-2 l / ha depending on soil fertility.
- The moment of application is the end of the sibling or at the beginning of the elongation of the straw, between the first and the second internode, depending on the local conditions, the variety or the hybrid used.
- The treatment can be performed with ground equipment using 100-200 l / water or aircraft with 30-50 l / water / ha.
- Apply to rapeseed in autumn, to increase the resistance of plants to winter: use 2 l / ha when rapeseed plants have 2-3 leaves, use 3.75 l / ha when rapeseed plants have 4-6 leaves, use 5 l / ha when rapeseed plants are in the phase of 6-7 leaves.
- Follow the specific instructions for each kind of crop detailed on the label of the product.
- Stabilan is compatible with most chemicals used in agriculture, but it is recommended to perform a compatibility test before using the mixture and it is also recommended to consult the compatibility tables.
- When using Stabilan in combination with fertilizers or herbicides, the timing of application should be correlated with the vegetation phase.
- Take precautions and avoid drifting on neighboring crops.
- Wash the spraying equipment thoroughly after treatment.
- Perform a small-scale test before mixing with products not mentioned on the compatibility table.
- It is recommended to apply to soil fertilised with nitrogen.
- During application do not spray onto adjacent crop fields.
Do not apply the substance on:
- nitrogen-poor soil;
- 3 to 4 hours before rainfall or frost;
- when temperatures are under 10 ° C or above 25 10 ° C;
- during heavy wind;
- onto wet plants;
- onto crops invaded by roots (if herbicides have not been priorly applied).
|Wheat||Thickening of straw and shortening of internodes||1.8-2 l/ha|
|Rapeseed||Increasing the resistance of plants to wintering||2 l/ha (phase of 2-3 leaves)|
|3.75 l/ha (phase of 4-6 leaves)|
|5 l/ha (phase of 6-7 leaves)|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Crops||Oat, Rapeseed, Rye, Triticale, Wheat|
|Active Substances||Chlormequat chloride|
|Active Substance Concentration||750 gr/l|
|Bio Crops||Not suitable|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|P234, P270, P273, P280, P301+P312, P302+P352, P330, P363, P391, P501|
|EUH401, H290, H302, H312, H412|