Rely+On Perasafe, 162g is a professional disinfectant that aims to provide quick, broad-spectrum decontamination against viruses, mycobacteria, bacteria, fungi, and spores. With its unique corrosion inhibitor system and almost neutral pH, is the ideal solution for disinfecting medical devices, ultrasound probes, and other reusable, heat-sensitive and non-invasive medical devices.
- Wide range of applications;
- Can be used for non-invasive and invasive medical devices;
- Optimized efficiency and compatibility;
- Neutral pH;
- Safe to use;
- Broad sanitization spectrum.
Action mode of Rely+On Perasafe:
- It provides efficient cleaning for medical applications;
- The powder generates peracetic acid when dissolved in water. The neutral pH of the solution provides biocidal efficacy of peracetic acid, allows for excellent material compatibility, and delivers quick and reliable decontamination of pathogenic microorganisms from heat-sensitive, reusable medical instruments and devices;
- Rely + On PeraSafe provides rapid broad-spectrum decontamination against human health pathogens such as HIV and hepatitis B&C, Tuberculosis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Clostridium difficult, MRSA, and Candida albicans.
Methods of application:
- Fill a container with the appropriate volume of warm tap water (30-35 degrees Celsius).
- Prepare the solution by adding 81 grams of Rely+On Perasafe powder for every 5 liters of water.
- Stir until the powder dissolves to form a blue solution (10-15 minutes.)
- Ensure thorough rinsing after cleaning to remove any detergent residue.
- The maximum number of uses is 20 disinfections per mixed solution.
Rely + On Perasafe is compatible with endoscopes, ultrasound probes, surgical instruments, and other common heat-sensitive, reusable medical devices. The unique corrosion inhibitor system combined with a neutral pH solution optimizes efficiency and compatibility.
- Store in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wear protective equipment.
- Disposal should be made following official regulations.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Peracetic acid|
|P210, P234, P235, P280, P302+P350, P305+P351+P338, P310, P338, P370+P378, P401, P403, P501|
|H242, H302, H318|