Purell, 60 ml is a gel sanitizer with antimicrobial effects containing a hand care moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Easy to use;
- Made using renewable ingredients;
- Virucidal, bactericidal, mycobactericidal, and fungicidal effects;
- Does not require water;
- Softens skins;
- Confirms to EN 1500, EN 12791, EN 14476, EN 4120:2007.
Purell provides hand sanitization on the go:
- The antimicrobial formula helps keep hands clean and bacteria-free(kills 99.99% of germs), no water required;
- For soft, healthy hands, Purell contains a special agent that moisturizes the skin, making it feel and look refreshed.
Methods of application
- Use Purell to wash your hands thoroughly. No water or towel drying is required after cleaning.
- For hygienic hand disinfection, use 3 ml of Purell. Apply the solution onto your hands rub it between your fingers, wrists, and nails for at least 30 seconds and allow for it to evaporate.
- For surgical applications, use 3 ml of Purell. Apply the solution onto your hands and rub it everywhere up to the elbows for 60 seconds to 3 minutes seconds and allow for it to evaporate.
Hygienic gel Purell comply with the following European standards: EN 1040, EN1276, EN 13727, EN 14476, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 1500, EN 1275 si EN 12054.
- Hygienic gel Purell can be used in industrial areas, medical institutions, and in all environments where hand hygiene is required.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Covid-19, Ecoli, Flu, MRSA|
|P210, P233, P280|