Brodifacoum Fresh Pasta, 300 g is a professional product designed to work against common rodents. Thanks to its active ingredient - Brodifacoum, the rodenticide is fast, very powerful, and effective even against larger pest populations. It contains both Brodifacoum and attractants to lure the rodents to the bait. This way rodents are more likely to consume brodifacoum pasta rather than their natural food.
- Brodifacoum: 0.029 g/kg.
- Ready to use;
- Fast, very powerful, and effective even against larger pest populations.
- Really effective against house mice, black rats and brown rats;
- Suitable for rodents when they have enough food source;
- The filter foil surrounding the bait ensures protection and precise dosage;
- Broad spectrum;
- High efficacy even in small doses;
- Moisture resistant, therefore, suitable for outdoor application.
- Ghilotina product;
- It contains a cereal-based attractant and Bitrex taste repellent for preventing human ingestion;
- Packed in a small, porous filter foil, about 10 g each.
Recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Both mice and rats prefer the pasta formulation;
- Apply bait to the areas where the activity of mice and rats has been confirmed;
- Place the bait in bait stations to prevent humans or animals from coming into direct contact with it;
- Suitable for outdoor applications (around buildings), in the agricultural field, food warehouses, farms, etc;
- Place the bait in bait stations (cardboard or plastic);
- Use 5 g - 15 grams of bait in each station;
- Place bait stations at a distance of 2-4 meters (in case of a massive infestation, increase the dose by up to 50% and place bait stations at smaller distances from one another);
- Check bait stations regularly at least every 10-14 days in order to appreciate the rate of consumption and fill in the bait station with fresh bait if needed. Continue until the feeding process will cease. Repeat treatment if the infestation reoccurs;
use 25 g - 50 grams of bait in each station;
- Place bait at a distance of 5-10 meters (in case of a massive infestation, increase the dose by up to 50% and place bait stations at smaller distances from one another);
- Check Bait stations regularly at least every 5-7 days, in order to appreciate the rate of consumption. Replace partially eaten, dirty or damaged bait and fill in the bait station with fresh bait. Continue and repeat treatment if the infestation reoccurs;
- DO NOT move bait stations for a few days. After about 7-10 days of no consumption, it is advisable to change the place where bait stations are located;
- If other animals ingest the bait, it is advisable to administer Vitamin K1, exclusively by veterinary medical personnel.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Professional, Trained professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.029 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102, P103, P273, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338|