i10 Quick Bayt 2Xtra WG10, 250 g is an insecticidal bait used to control domestic house fly infestations. It is designed for use in animal units, agricultural buildings, or interior structural surfaces of buildings that store household waste or green household waste.
- Efficient against Musca Domestica, the common housefly;
- Ideal for use with other pest management solutions;
- Safe to use - contains Bitrex to prevent ingestion by people and animals;
- QuickBayt can provide long-lasting house fly control in rural hygiene situations, up to 6 weeks.
i10 Quick Bayt 2Xtra WG10, 250 g protects against flies in large, industrial spaces:
- It uses sugar attractants and pheromone lures to attract specimens of Musca Domestica;
- Damages the insects' central nervous system, leading to their death.
i10 Quick Bayt 2Xtra WG10, 250 g acts on the insect's central nervous system, interrupting the transmission of stimuli and leading to the insect's paralysis and death.
Methods of application:
i10 Quick Bayt 2Xtra WG10, 250 g comes in the form of water-dispersible granules. After being mixed with water, the solution can be applied using a low-pressure hand sprayer.
It is recommended to vigorously shake the container where the substance is prepared, in order to obtain a mixture as homogeneous as possible.
Spray the working substance obtained by mixing the concentrated insecticide with water on the walls of the stable/animal shelter, bearing in mind that the treatment on 40 m2 of walls is equivalent to the protection of 100 m2 of the surface.
- The minimum retreatment period is 6 weeks.
- If further treatment is required during the 6 weeks, a product with a different mode of action should be used.
- Best results will be obtained when small amounts of the paste bait are applied in many locations.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, Paint on|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||250 g/100 mp;250 g/2 l|
|Get rid of||Flies|
|P102, P273, P391, P501|