Bait Gun TGA 01 is a metering gun specially designed for application and dosing of insect repellent gels, very easy-to-use. It has a ratchet system that enables an exact amount of the product to be dispensed, so each squeeze of the trigger allows the user to apply the correct amount of bait every time.
The gun is made of plastic and metal parts that can be easily cleaned. Due to its low weight, it can easily be used for a long time. The plastic axis is the amount of pre-set gel under the action of the pressure created by a built-in spring.
TGA 01 is especially good for getting into hard-to-reach places in kitchens and any other target areas where cockroaches may be hiding. It is comfortable to operate over long periods of time and can be used with all gel baits that come in 20 gm, 30 gm, and 35 gm reservoir.
One spot of cockroach gel should be applied at every 1 meter interval, depending on the severity of the infestation. Used in this way a 30g tube will provide coverage of up 300 meters.
This gun is especially used by service providers to work with high-volume gel conditioners, which provide a better coverage ratio, but can be easily used by amateurs.
1. TGO 01 Applicator Gun allows for easy and precise application of Cockroach Gel;
2. Ratchet system dispenses the correct amount of gel each time;
3. Prevent the Gel flow during use;
4. Use a fixed quantity to reduce expenses and protect the environment;
5. Good for getting into cracks and crevices;
6. A lightweight and cost-effective bait applicator gun;
7. Fits most insecticidal gel syringes;
8. Possible to control capacity according to Cockroach's numbers and types;
9. Ideal for dispensing ant or cockroach control gels;
10. Re-use over and over again.
Direction for use:
1. Push the Plunger Rod of the Bait Gun inside the Syringe by 1~1.5 cm;
2. Insert Plunger Head obliquely into the Syringe to evacuate air in between the space;
3. Push the Pluger Rod smoothly until the Plunger Head reach to the set the base of the Syringe to the Bait Gun;
4. Remove the Syringe Tip and pull the Trigger smoothly;
5. Check the Gel amount and reset the Gel Control Stopper if needed;
6. Take the reverse procedure when needed to separate the Bait Gun from Syringe;
Set the Stopper position by adjusting bolt and nut on Stopper
1. Left Side (marked by L): When 1~2 Cockroaches are found;
2. Middle (center): When many Cockroaches are found;
3. Right Side (marked by H): When big Cockroaches are found.
|Type of Apparatus||Bait Guns|