Agita 10 WG, 100 g is a fly insecticide, very efficient against Musca domestica, the common household fly. The product is intended for the agricultural industry but can be used successfully in other applications as well.
Benefits of Agita 10 WG:
- Efficient against house flies (Musca domestica);
- Up to 6 weeks residual action;
- Eliminates both female and male specimens;
- Contains powerful pheromone lures, making it irresistible to flies;
- Also offers efficient control against littler beetles (Alphitobius diaperinus).
Agita 10 WG lures and eliminates flies:
Agita 10 WG uses a broad-spectrum insecticide that stops the transfer of information between nerve cells and leads to paralysis and ultimately the death of the targeted insect. The formula contains an effective fly bait that encourages both male and female house flies to remain in treated areas and consume or come into contact with lethal doses of the product.
Methods of application:
- Use the suspension on the day of mixing
- Apply onto small surfaces using a brush or low-pressure spray;
- Do not apply on metal and glass surfaces to avoid excessive runoff;
- Apply only in locations inaccessible to children, pets, or wildlife;
- Use around cracks and opening in walls and ceiling;
- Use 25 g of Agita 10 WG mixed in 200 ml of water to cover a floor surface of 100 m2.
In order to have a long-term efficiency of both treatments presented above, treat the areas where the sun does not beat directly and where it does not rain. The insecticide for flies is biodegradable and washes with water.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Formulations||WG-water dispersible granules|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, Paint on|
|Active Substances||Thiamethoxam, Z-9-Tricosene|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/kg; 0.5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Flies|
|P101, P102, P103, P273, P391, P501|